Table of Content
Stay organized by creating boundaries for the tabs you use for work.
- Click the 3 dot icon for a Window item on Turbonav
- Select the option
- Enter a name for the window, for example type
"Design & Prototype"and press
- The name will be reflected in the Tab Tree-Viewer
Name your windows, to help you easily context switching and avoid hunting down tabs across multiple windows. Easily search for windows by name and get back to your work faster!
Save window sessions for later, this helps in speeding up your computer and reducing memory consumption.
- There are three options to save a window
- select a window, click the 3 dot icon. Select the option
- hover over a window, type
/save-windowcommand, and select the window
Restoring Saved Windows
When you’re ready to open a Saved Window, simply
click or press
- You can also type the
/restore-windowcommand, and select a Saved Window
Alternatively, if you only want to open a tab.
- select a Saved Tab
Open in current window
Keep Tabs Open (Chrome Settings)
Keep tabs open after quitting Chrome or restarting your computer. This helps with keeping the window name. Here's how:
- Open Chrome Settings: Click 3-dot menu icon in the upper-right corner
On Startupoption on the left-hand side
- Click the option
Continue where you left off