Turbonav integrates with Webflow to help you expedite your process of building websites. This page describes how to get started.
Example of Webflow commands
- Add any layout element such as Section, Container, Grid, or Columns
- Update margin, padding, and border radius without having to hunt down the section inside the Styles panel
- Toggle between preview view, and all breakpoints
- Move elements up and down the website hierarchy
- More commands coming soon
How to get started
- First, make sure to
- Go to https://webflow.com/dashboard or navigate to
Extension Settingsand select
Go tofrom the Webflow menu option
- Open a Webflow project
- Open Turbonav:
- Type and search for any Webflow command.
How to support selectors (Experimental)
You can import Webflow selectors locally to use them with Turbonav
- Select option
Sync project argument options locally
- After selecting the option, Turbonav will collect your latest selectors and store locally for you to start using them.
- Once this process completes, you can start using selectors in Turbonav.