While browsing the internet, you might find an article that's worth saving for later. Use the
/save command to quickly save a link to a
Saving a Link
/saveand select the option "Save link" and hit
- Type a new or existing
Enterto save the link, you'll receive a confirmation "Link Saved"
Viewing Saved Links
- Type to search for a Saved Link
- or view all Saved Links for a tag by typing
#followed by the name of the tag
Viewing Tags and Saved Links
- You can also view all tags and saved links by navigating to the Saved View.
- Open the menu using keyboard shortcut
- or Click the icon to display the menu
- Select Saved
- You can navigate
↓(down) the tags
→(right) to navigate into the list of saved links.
←(left) to navigate bak to the tag nested section
- You can clear saved links by clicking the close button